Big Bucks Bonanza
Sunday, September 17, 2023
2022 Big Bucks Winning Ticket Numbers and Amounts
Big Bucks Bonanza applications are now available. Last year we were sold out by May 31st and we returned over 200 checks. Don't forget as each ticket is drawn from the drum and the winner announced the ticket is immediately thrown back into the drum to be eligible for all other prizes including the $50,000.00 grand prize.
Since 1983, the Montauk Fire Department's Big Bucks Bonanza has given away 1,641 prizes totaling $4,955,500.00 in prize money.
You may print as many copies of the application as you need.
The rules are the same as in the past
- No more than 2,500 tickets will be sold at $100.00 per ticket. The drawing will be Sunday, September 17, 2023. Gates will open at 1:00 p.m. The drawing will start at 2:00 p.m. and the party will be over at 4:30 p.m.
- The 61 prizes will be as follows;
First Prize: $50,000 Fourth Prize: $15,000 Twenty-Five (20) Prizes: $1,000 each Second Prize: $30,000 Fifth Prize: $10,000 Thirty (25) Prizes: $500 each Third Prize: $20,000 Sixth Prize: $5,000
As in the past, we will start picking winners from the 61st prize ($500.00) first to first prize ($50,000.00) last. All winning tickets from $500.00 to $30,000 will be thrown back into the drum so that all tickets regardless of when drawn will have a chance to win several prizes including the $50,000.00 prize.
- Each ticket entitles 2 people only to attend the drawing. However, small children (14 and under) accompanied by an adult will be allowed in and will not count as part of the 2 per ticket.
- Light refreshments, beer, wine and soda will be served as part of the ticket price.
- You do not have to be present to win.
- You must be 18 years old or older to purchase a ticket. However, tickets may be purchased for minors by persons older than 18.
Good luck and thank you for supporting the 130 men and women volunteers of the Montauk Fire Department.
Big Bucks Bonanza Ticket Committee - 631-668-3755